Sunday, July 02, 2006

Crack Babies

"Pregnancy Delta response, imminent delivery...24 years of age, full gestation, contractions less than 2, GRAVIDA 5, PARA 4! This little crack ho has been pregnant for her entire adult life! She "birfed dat baby" like a pro....before EMS even arrived. In 3 months she'll be knocked up again, hookin' on the corner, livin' on welfare, populatin' the 'hood and scoring gubmint cheeze by the case! Wonder if this is what FDR intended? Welfare, HELL YEAH!....gotta love it!

I'm sure some bleeding heart liberal has the idea that, indeed, more social services are needed to remedy this young lady's plight. Maybe some free occupational training, or some free planned parenthood classes....I say bullshit! What's needed is mandatory sterilization. She's not gonna quit hookin', so we gotta keep payin' for her "misfortunes"? Cuttin' and cauterizin'...that's the answer. Clip 'em and ship 'em, I say.

Their mink-like abundant proliferation is proof that Darwin was an idiot! Survival of the fittest, my fat ass! We ought to let them kill themselves off. We ought to encourage it! Screw handin' out clean needles and condoms...build a wall around 'em and hand out guns and bats!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am 100% behind you on this wadical. I am so tired of paying for people like this when people like us can't get the assistance if we need it. You know back in the day before my husband was hired on as a federal firefighter and we found out I was pregnant we truly needed WIC to help us out but when I applied we made I think it was like $20 too much and we were denied but yet people like this can keep shooting them out and not have to work and live off the government, man gotta love the USA!

PJ said...

Whoooweee...Between this and your other blog, you sure got rid of all that poison that built up in you from your so-called vacation!! Great blog, great comments. Keep up the good work saying what a lot of us feel.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! What a great idea! I'd even donate to the 'guns and bats' fund, in fact, I'd even help build the wall.

CJ said...

I feel sorry for the babies who have women like these for their mamas. =(

Anonymous said...

The racial epithets were a little overkill, yet I am trying to imagine the built up anger you must have inside, doesn't it hurt?

Wadical said...

I'm sorry for offending your delicate sensitivities, "Anonymous". By the way...direct me to which part was "racial". Was it the crack part? Or the Hooker part? As a matter of fact, one of them crack babies was lilly assed white!

The "racial epithets" are all in your mind.....hey....maybe you're the racist!

misty harley said...

If I could adopt (I could, but I currently have space issues), a crack baby would be it. I don't feel sorry for the mothers and I don't feel the least bit sorry for the mothers life or where it leads her. I seriously think these people oughta be strung up by their toes and forced to live out their short little lives getting a high dosage injection of "sleep juice" used in the best prisons.

The baby's? Those are who I feel sorry for. The cycle continues and they do not request that type of life or mother.

Wadical said...

Misty, you're startin' to sound a little "conservative"....you feelin' alright? :) Like the way you said it though...cheers and accolades.

misty harley said...

Ahhh Wadical, truth be known, I only carry the liberal title cause that is what everyone else has decided to label me.

I was raised by my dad. Thwart the government, admit they are all idiots, keep your guns close and don't give nothing for free and work your ass of if you want to experiance the American Dream.

I don't necessarily thwart the government (I pay my taxes afterall)...but I do admit they are all idiots (there...I did it...I slammed a whole group of people) and one can only hope who you vote for is not issuing ALL lip service...and I keep my guns close (or should I say my survival knife cause I can't fire a gun to save my life). Nothing is for free and I'll shovel shit if that means working hard.

You would be suprised at how I really am.